Allen & Heath dLive mixing desk
Dry hire rate example: £215.00 day / £645.00 week +VAT (S3000 Surface plus DM32 MixRack)
Other Surface and MixRack combinations are available - please contact us for details.
Trade Account Holders' discount available up to 40%
dLive is the new flagship range of Allen & Heath mixing desks. A&H have drawn on many years in the industry and their successes with other digital mixer ranges. The result is a world-class sound console, designed mainly for the live music environment.
- Basic dLive comprises a Surface console and MixRack stage box
- Fader strips arranged in 3 banks across 6 pages / layers, each fully assignable to any input or mix
- S5000 has 28 faders, giving 168 fader strips.
- S3000 has 20 faders, giving 120 fader strips.
- Up to 128 input / output ports (depending on MixRack and Surface model)
- DM48 MixRack features 48 mic. / line inputs and 24 line outputs, all on XLR
- DM32 MixRack features 32 mic. / line inputs and 16 line outputs, all on XLR
- DX32 Expander Unit also available to add further I/O capacity.
The dLive system uses the well-proven arrangement of a mixing 'Surface' and separate stage box 'MixRack', linked using a tour-grade data cable instead of a heavy analogue multicore.
Desk layout and workflow is intuitive and clear. Touchscreen usability is excellent, with swipe and pinch-zoom gesture familiarity from mobile phone and tablet technology. The touchscreens are bright too, a notorious problem on digital desk displays at outdoor festivals when the sun actually shines. The build quality is also superb, designed to withstand the rigors of touring.
dLive is available from Mainline with Dante networking: we have JoeCo Dante multi-track recording available to hire.
A MixRack can be controlled from a notebook / laptop without needing a Surface 'desk'. This can be a handy configuration in smaller venues where space is very limited.
Available now: S5000 mixing desk (Surface), DM48 MixRack (stage box), DX32 Expander Unit
Available soon: S3000 mixing desk (Surface), DM32 MixRack (stage box)
- Fader strips are all fully assignable to any channel input or output bus
- Fader strips colour and labelling are customisable
- Bright dual 12" touchscreens with pinch / zoom / swipe / drag / drop gestures
- Dual-redundant mains power supplies
- Dual-redundant gigabit data link (CAT 5) supported between Surface and MixRack
- Native 96kHz 24bit sampling
- Very low latency: less than 0.6ms MixRack input XLR to MixRack output XLR, or input to mix
- 16 main FX bus returns, 64 bus mix architecture
- All inputs have compressor, gate, and parametric EQ FX
- All inputs can have FX inserts without using up main FX bus slots
- Individual 31 band EQ for all mixes
- Mic / line-level / AES inputs and line / AES outputs also available at the Surface
- Gigabit data link (CAT 5) links Surface to the MixRack stagebox
- Dante network enabled
- Massively flexible and customisable
- USB stereo record and playback facility
- MixRack can be controlled with a Notebook / Laptop PC instead of a Surface
Manufacturer's information & media
dLive promotional video
dLive on tour: Jared Daly with Bring Me The Horizon
dLive on tour: Steve Pattison with Wet Wet Wet
Please contact us to hire an Allen & Heath dLive mixing desk. We serve Manchester, the North West and UK Mainland.