« Back to previous page
Event services, event production management & adding value
High quality services and adding value to your event
Event Services & event production management
We have experience in provision and procurement of most event services - a one-stop, turnkey solution, or select from a range of services tailored to your event.
We pride ourselves on our professional attitude and the quality of our systems and services, delivered at affordable rates. With excellent attention to detail, we will ensure your show meets or exceeds your audience expectations. Example event sizes we cover:
outdoor festivals indoor concerts club nights bar gigs
corporate events special occasions theatre install
Mainline event services overview
- Turnkey event service & event production management
tailored to your requirements
- PA rigs and stage sound equipment
- Sound engineering and live sound mixing
- Intelligent and generic lighting and control
- Lighting design, operators and technicians
- Bluetooth™ and other mobile phone technology services
- A&R and artiste liaison
- Stage management
- Stage-hand / tech support
- Stages & rigging
- Crowd control measures
- Security services
- Power generation & distribution
- Provision of main utilities & facilities
- wet or dry hire from our equipment inventory
- Live sound recording and post-event remixing
- Supply & installation services for permanent install systems - please contact us
Please contact us to discuss any event services or management aspects of interest.
Bluetooth and other mobile technology - adding value to your event
We have the skills, experience and technologies to help enhance and add value to your event - extend your marketing reach and increase your revenues using new channels.
Mobile phone text voting (SMS 'txt')
Text votes are sent from a mobile phone by sending a special text message (SMS 'txt') to a nominated short phone number, or set of numbers.
- conference voting and participation
- 'Battle of the Bands' nomination and performance voting to promote up & coming talent
- better engagement with a potential audience - generate wider publicity and revenue (directly from messages and potentially from increased audience numbers)
- revenue share with acts - an incentive to encourage wider involvement of fans & supporters
- provides highly-targeted opted-in marketing follow up contacts
Mobile phone multimedia downloads
Multimedia downloads are very popular. Various charging and subscription models can be used to create a revenue stream. Examples of downloads could be phone ringtones, music tracks, video clips, wallpaper and other images. Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection can be applied to some of these formats to help copy protection.
- an excellent promotional tool for artiste, promoter and venue
- better audience engagement with an artiste and event
- revenue streams before, during and after an event
Bluetooth™ marketing - "proximity marketing" / advertising
Flyers, posters and leaflets can have a limited response. Enhance and reinforce a printed leaflet campaign by putting your message straight into your customers' hands using Bluetooth™, a short-range wireless technology. Be amongst the first to use Bluetooth™ for your marketing. Send marketing and promotional messages to attendees at your event who have a compatible Bluetooth™-enabled device (mobile phone, PDA, notebook PC, netbook PC etc.) - all with no mobile network costs to you or the customer.
Bluetooth™ proximity marketing is a 'push' technology - messages are broadcast from you, and customers choose whether to accept the messages (as they would accept a flyer if offered), rather than them requesting a message from you.
Examples of Bluetooth™ messaging and marketing:
- a promotional link to your website
- a link to sign up to an email newsletter
- send multimedia (schedules, small images, music, video clips etc.) directly to your attendees during the event
- advertise key merchandising such as T-shirts or programmes
- promote special offers on concession food & drink
- use with sales as an add-on promotion to encourage repeat purchases
- brand reinforcement and other marketing e.g. branded wallpaper images for mobile screen backgrounds
- a promotional link to your website with a call to action, e.g. claim an offer or download something of interest
- a website link to sign up for an email newsletter without the hassle of searching for your website or typing your web address on a mobile keypad
Please contact us to discuss any event services, and any areas where we could help add value to your event.