Avolites Arena lighting desk / controller
Dry hire rate: £140.00 day / £420.00 week +VAT
Trade Account Holders' discount available up to 40%
A 2015 addition to the Avolites lighting control desk range, Arena is well suited to larger production demands such as festivals or larger concert lighting rigs. Arena is now available to hire from Mainline.
- 40 playback faders, arranged in three page groups
- 20 programmable macro execution keys
- 3 optical attribute rotary encoders, main surface control area
- 4 optical playback rotary encoders, alongside the secondary touch screen
- 8 XLR opto-isolated DMX outputs (5 pin), up to 16 universes over ArtNet or streaming ACN: up to 8192 channels
Arena is a natural update investment for Mainline, following many years of good service from Pearl Expert. Lighting operators with experience of Pearl or Tiger Touch desks should quickly become comfortable with Arena. Mainline were early adopters of Avolites' successful Titan operating system, now used by the Arena lighting desk.
Based on the popular Tiger Touch II, Arena features two integrated and bright touchscreen displays to help workflow. Four brand new fully-assignable playback rotary encoders are a very useful addition to the control surface. Integrated LCD displays in the fader wing also allow dynamic labeling of the 30 faders across their banks.
The desk features a new Optical interface, allowing a fibre optic link up to 500m from front of house to the stage. This optical link is compatible with industry-standard network switches having optical support.
Arena can work as as a stand alone desk, or as part of a bigger TitanNet solution. This flexibility also allows the desk to be used as an extra programming surface for multiple users as well as acting as a live tracking backup.
- 15.6" main touch screen with brightness control
- 7" secondary touch screen
- 6 monochrome LCD screens for 30 fader legends. The remaining 10 faders use the main touchscreen display for their legends
- Compatible with Avolites' Titan Net: up to 64 universes, up to 32,768 system channels
- OpticalCON Stage link output, with an optional second link. Up to 500m fibre optic link from FOH to stage
- Integrated 4-port Gigabit primary network connection with a managed switch. Support Avolites' TitanNet, ArtNet and streaming ACN
- Gigabit secondary Network connection for Avolites TitanNet, ArtNet and streaming ACN
- SMPTE Timecode / LTC input via 3-pin XLR
- Trigger inputs via ¼" jack, suitable for foot switches
- Audio input via stereo ¼" jack for Audio Triggering
- 4 USB3 ports
- DVI-D for external monitor display
- MIDI in, out and through
- Compatible with Avolites' Titan Remote (WiFi network required)
- Integral UPS battery back-up
- Adjustable desk operating angle
- Robust steel construction ensuring ruggedness for touring
Manufacturer's information & media
Arena features review
Please contact us to enquire about Avolites lighting desk / controller hire in Manchester, the North West and UK Mainland.